Friday 18 May 2012

.New Family.

Meet Jerry Pirate.


I rescued this one-eyed kitten just a week ago from the middle of the road near my house and I nearly ran over him at that time.


This fella had a really bad eye infection when I brought him to the vet. Nearly lost his life as well. What a lucky fella that I'm his new mama now! Jerry is really adorable. Apparently his own mother and his siblings bully him around too much because according to the doctor, his eyes have been scratched and he has not been well fed. I have seen his family around every time I drive past the area I rescued him from and they all seem pretty healthy except for this guy. No fear! Jerry is in good hands now. :)


 I shall post more pictures of him once I find my USB cable for the phone because technology sucks. :P


Love,
Sarah.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that you're passionate about helping animals :) It will be good if you're passionate about your studies lol....

    ReplyDelete